Good Friday

On Good Friday I went to the Stations Of The Cross at Marian Valley.

First I met up and waited until we could go there.

The numbers on the sign were written in Roman Numerals so I could not read it, I think "1" is "I", "2" is "II",
"3" is "III", "4" is "IV", "5" is "V", "6" is "VI" and "7" is "VII" and so on.

I wanted to see how the heading was related to the statues.

We had to pray every time we went to a station.

There were many stations, I think about 14?

After the fourteen stations or something there was another station that had some thing to with the words "On the third day he rose again".

Later on we went back to eat, I had egg and crab meat with rice and Easter Eggs and Hot Crossed Buns, It was very, very, very yum!
After eating we had a play and went home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always good to remember the real meaning of Good Friday, by remembering Jesus Christ's suffering that tells us how much he loves us, that he gave his own life for us....

NeoEarth